To me, the Regenerative Business revolution began back in the 1990s. Where I see examples, I post them into the LinkedIn Regenerative Business discussion group.
To me, the more we observe and applaud the emerging shift to truly win/win/win sustainable business models, the more we can accelerate their spread. Whether it’s a suburban accountant installing a master power-off switch in a building refurbishment or a plastics manufacturer turning post-consumer waste into quality packaging, there’s a lot going on.
So now it’s your turn – what shifts are you observing towards business models where:
- there are no products – only valuable services
- there are no wastes – only valuable by-products
- products are designed for total safety
- products are designed for re-manufacture as products-of-service
- products are designed to copy nature’s smart thinking – renewable materials, renewable energy, room-temperature processes
- resource usage is radically reduced
- small, smart local solutions are replacing big infrastructure/big waste solutions